Monday, January 30, 2012

Who's going? Authors After Dark Convention in New Orleans


Hello everyone! Who's attending AAD this year in NOLA? I will be there and it will be the first Con I've ever been to also my first time in New Orleans. Very excited to meet all the amazing Authors that are attending and also other readers. The schedule sounds amazing and I'm really looking forward to the Author field trips and the Masquerade Ball, among many others. I've just about got my costume done and can't wait to see how everyone else is dressed. From what I hear there are only 50 spot left, so if you haven't registered yet I suggest doing it now! http://www.authorsafterdark.org/pages/blogger.html 
Also there is a contest going on from 1/15-2/15 called the final push. There are hopes of selling out and starting a wait list.  Everyone registered with be entered to win. The Grand Prize is registration to AAD 2013 in Savannah!! Wouldn't that be awesome! Other prizes are gift baskets, Autographed books, 1 hour drinks with Leanna Renee Hieber for you and 2 of your friends, 1 hour drinks or coffee with Yasmine Galenorn, and Breakfast with Stella and Audra Price! Plus more!
Sounds like an great contest, so get your registration done and I'll see ya in NOLA!

For more Authors After Dark info go here:
and join the forum! you can get answers to a lot of question and see a list of attending Authors and the Schedule of events! http://authorsafterdark.forummotion.com/

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for AAD Nola either! It will be so much fun going together!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!