Saturday, September 8, 2012

One Lovely Blog Award!

Guess what?!?!? All the Fun Starts After Dark has been nominated for the Lovely Blog Award! How cool is that! Huge thanks to Brandi from Twisting Minds One Word At A Time for the nomination.

Blogging is something I sort of stumbled into and have enjoyed every minute of it! Meeting other readers and bringing new Authors to your attention is what I love to do. It has now grown to where I will be a featured blogger at the Authors After Dark Convention which I am still in shock over! I appreciate everyone that continues to frequent this blog and hope that it continues to grow!

Here are the requirements for the award:
  • Include the pic in the post
  • Thank the person who nominated you
  • nominate at least 15 other blogs
  • and give 7 random things about yourself


7 random facts about me

  1. I love my books and take extreme care with them. I like to keep them looking like new!
  2. Coffee is everything..haha..no seriously!
  3.  My favorite Male Writer is Mark Henry!
  4.  I run in all the local 5K for charity.
  5.  I have a new infatuation with Steampunk apparel...thanks Stella Price!  lol
  6.  I love to buy boots and Jackets
  7. I love to get tattoos as well as look at them
  8.  Dark Paranormal is my favorite genre
 The lovely bloggers I nominate are
Book Monster Reviews
Literal Addiction
United by Books

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!