Friday, March 23, 2012

Some Girls Bite by Chloe Niell Review

From Goodreads;
Sure, the life of a graduate student wasn't exactly glamorous, but it was Merit's. She was doing fine until a rogue vampire attacked her. But he only got a sip before he was scared away by another bloodsucker-and this one decided the best way to save her life was to make her the walking undead.

Turns out her savior was the master vampire of Cadogan House. Now she's traded sweating over her thesis for learning to fit in at a Hyde Park mansion full of vamps loyal to Ethan "Lord o' the Manor" Sullivan. Of course, as a tall, green-eyed, four-hundred- year-old vampire, he has centuries' worth of charm, but unfortunately he expects her gratitude- and servitude. But an inconvenient sunlight allergy and Ethan's attitude are the least of her concerns. Someone's still out to get her. Her initiation into Chicago's nightlife may be the first skirmish in a war-and there will be blood.


*My Review
I actually got this book from Audible.com, my first time experiencing an audio book. I loved it! I would listen to it when I'd go out for my morning run and would find myself laughing out loud. People probably thought I was weird o.0
     Merit finds herself being attacked on the College Campus by a Vampire and she is saved by a Master named Ethan. She now has to learn how to live her life as a newly changed Vamp and how to deal with her wealthy, well known family that are having a hard time with this new change. In light of all that she also has a big decision to make, swear her allegiance to the Master Vampire Ethan that saved her or go Rouge.
I really liked this book, action packed, funny and irresistible sexy men. I enjoyed the dialog between Merit and her roommate Mallory and how Merit decides to live her new life. I'm diving right into the next book in this series Friday Night Bites. Getting this one on audio book as well so if you see me running and laughing you know what's up. :)
"Don't trust a man who eats a hotdog with a fork"
                      favorite quote
                       Reading Order



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!